Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Treadmill

The irony of my life right now is that I really need to be on an actual treadmill preparing for senior week where I am going to be surrounded by skinny Minnie's. However, the one I'm on doesn't seem to do anything but add weight to my body. It mostly has to do with the terrible eating schedule I keep and then the food of convenience that I choose.

We started the preparations for prom tonight getting a manicure and pedicure for Cassidi. I decided to treat myself and get a pedicure, too. It was a busy day at work, and I rushed to get there. I don't know that I fully was present to enjoy the moment. I did however enjoy the massage chair. My mind is just racing these days.

I know life is going to come to a drastic halt come August, and I will wish for these days back. But I do catch myself day dreaming about that slow pace sometimes. The treadmill is so much more enjoyable when you can stroll easily and enjoy the scenery. Right now, everything is a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment