Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunshine

Today was a beautiful day. It was great to get out in the open air and breath. Cassidi and I played tennis for a couple of hours. She has now progressed to the point of being better than me. She whipped up on me pretty good today.

That's not really a great feat, as I haven't played in years.  But for a person that didn't like the sport and had never picked up a racquet before a month ago, I'd say its' pretty amazing. We now spend most of our time on technique and positioning. If only she had been playing the last four years. But again, this is a "just for fun" sport. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

When we got home, I didn't want to come inside. Tony and I cleaned up my car and enjoyed the warmth a bit more. I hope I don't jinx the weather forecast that is calling for a gorgeous week. I'm going to try and spend quite a bit of time outside this week if possible. I have a lot of projects to get accomplished, but maybe I can steal a few minutes here and there.

I'm ready for spring, for warmth. I sure hope Mother Nature is ready to stick with this nice weather. Sunshine is a GREAT thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment