Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crazy

It seems the more I get done, the more that needs to be done. I don't feel like I got anything accomplished in the last two days. Then Cassidi came home with her cap and gown picture. SHEW! I haven't cried yet, because I've just kept so busy. Maybe if I keep this hamster wheel feeling going, I'll make it through without a GIANT sized meltdown. Wishful thinking, right?!

Prom is in a week and three days. Most everything is done. Well, the things needing to be done are on the list ready to prod me into action when the time gets here. It's pitiful the lack of memory I have these days.

Graduation is ticking. I keep making baby steps in that direction. A lot of it is that I try to dig through the memories slowly so I don't overload my emotions. Like I said, so far, so good. Maybe I'm a little smarter than I give myself credit for.

Tennis is probably another thing occupying a lot of my mind. They keep shuffling the schedule and messing up my working days. When it's all said and done, I probably won't have any clients left for all the moving of appointments that I've been doing. Hopefully they will understand my crazy life between now and the end of August. Maybe one of these days my life will be my own again.

No comments:

Post a Comment