Thursday, April 18, 2013

Discombobulated

When I got in from work today, I decided it would be a good idea to lay down for a quick nap. WRONG! I woke with a start not knowing where I was, what day it was, or where I was supposed to be. I severely dislike it when I do that.

It didn't help that I was dreaming about a hot tub at work overflowing and people stopping in to ask directions to their aunt's house on the parkway, but having no idea where she lived. Where these dreams come from, I'll never know. I could keep a dream analyst busy for a lifetime.

When I was a kid, I'd come home from school, take a nap, and have the same reaction. Sometimes Cass does it, too. This whole getting up early thing is for the birds. I know I was an owl in a previous life. Gosh only knows when I'll be able to get back to sleep tonight.

Rafa is playing in Monte Carlo this week. They are 6 hours ahead of us. I've been getting up early to watch him.  I have another early morning planned tomorrow. I must get back to sleep!

It'll be another upside down day tomorrow. Thank God it's Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment