Friday, April 5, 2013

180 Degrees


To clarify yesterday's post, you have to cut and paste the link in a browser to go to the "old" story I wrote about snow. So, here it is again: 

http://mtnangel.blogspot.com/2010/02/snow.html

Anyway, while yesterday was April 4th and we got two inches of snow, today was beautiful. I don't know if we reached 60 degrees, but we got close. The sun was shining and you would never have been able to tell what the previous day had held. CRAZY weather.

Cassidi had a rescheduled tennis match that turned into a double header. I unfortunately had to miss it. But Tony got it on tape! She won the first match, but lost the second. She has some bad attitude problems to work out. She didn't beat her racquet on the ground, but body language says a lot. We have some work to do!!

The weekend was supposed to hold a road trip, but I don't know that I'm in the mood. We'll have to see how it goes. My party animal husband is currently passed out again in his recliner. I know if I didn't wake him and shoo him to bed, he'd lay there all night, maybe even all weekend. I just might do it to teach him to fall asleep on me :)

I need an energy boost for sure. I hope to get out in the sun at some point this weekend. That would probably rev my engine a bit. I'm glad it's Friday and I don't work tomorrow. Rest is exactly what I need. And obviously what the snoring cow beside me needs, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment