Friday, April 12, 2013

Irritated

I wish I wouldn't let people irritate me so much. I expect too much from the human race. If I could just not have any expectations and live the same way they do, I'd be just fine. If I could only sleep at night when I don't give my level best at everything I do, all would be well. If I could only play the role of victim and let others do for me, the world would be easier to live in as it's full of victims.

Does anyone accept accountability for their own actions anymore? Does anyone commit to something and see it through even when it gets painful? Does anyone do for others because it's the right thing to do vs expecting something in return?

I know there are good people out there. I just ran in to less of them than the crummy ones today. I hope tomorrow is different!

No comments:

Post a Comment