Friday, January 11, 2013

Empty


It's been a long week. We've had 3 games already and another one to go tomorrow. I would have really liked it if they could have spread the joy of basketball over more weeks. But I'm trying to take in as much as possible and enjoy it all. The spinning clock dial is making me dizzy.

Try as I might to come up with a good word tonight, I just can't. My gas tank is fast approaching empty. I'm grateful today is Friday, and I don't have to work tomorrow. I work most Saturdays, so it is a rare treat.

Maybe some rest will restore my word quest. I've really been enjoying it and it has made me much more aware of my thoughts.  The writing is therapeutic and something I've wanted to do for a long time.  But now is a time for some much needed rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment