Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Abrupt

I have procrastinated today during the day and then the night was spent with basketball. We're having monsoon weather for some unknown reason and it delayed the games. There is just too much going on right now for me to really focus. I have three writing projects going (Cass' senior daily journal, Eleanor's Caringbridge site, and my daily word). I may have bitten off more than I can chew at the moment. I know things will calm down eventually, but please be patient with me.

The next three days could prove interesting as well. We're supposed to get freezing temperatures and snow. I'm supposed to work full days, but we'll see what Mother Nature has to say about that. One of these days I'll get to live in my own little cocoon and write the day away. I'm just not there yet.

So, short, sweet, abrupt....

No comments:

Post a Comment