Monday, June 3, 2013

Teenagers

Cassidi went to her Grandpa's for a few days. Then she stopped off at some friends from Tazewell and decided to spend the night. She got home late this evening, and I figured I wouldn't recognize her. She was actually more talkative than I've seen her in ages.

Tonight she wants to start a movie at 11:30. I told her we need to go to bed as she has a dental (wisdom teeth consultation) appointment tomorrow, and we want to get pedicures. She said we can go afterward and sleep until 11. She's going to be the death of me this summer I have a feeling.

We eat badly, stay up too late, and sleep in far too long. All of this is done in her dungeon basement bedroom. I try to hang, but I have a feeling I'll look a tad more haggard than her 18 year old self. I don't want to be a teenager again, just have the metabolism and energy they do. Maybe in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment