Sunday, June 23, 2013

Slow Down

I'm ready for a slow down. We are already at the end of June. The year has flown by. The calendar has been marked by numerous momentous events that have served to speed up the turning of the pages.

It seems like we've been on a crazy 3 week cycle since the end of April. Every 3 weeks, there has been an event. It seems like we're on course for that until we take Cass to college in August. Actually, there is a family day already scheduled about 3 weeks after school starts. So, make that September.

I've been thinking August is my magic date. I think I need to reset it to October. I have to do my continuing education hours for my massage rcertification this year, too. I'm going to have to cram that in before November somehow. I've looked for some options, but am not finding anything that has caught my attention just yet.

The possibility of Tony going to England for a work opportunity is growing closer to fruition. That will put more than a few wrinkles in things. But I've decided to not even think about it until it's truly the answer. I have more than enough to keep me busy until then.

Which takes me back to my original statement. I'm making today my slow down day. And maybe even tomorrow. The roller coaster of life has worn me out lately. I'm ready to take a bench seat and watch the passerbys. Thanks goodness for Sundays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment