Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LOL

Hearing Tony laugh out loud is entertaining in and of itself. It almost reminds me of this cartoon cat's laugh from when I was a kid. I can't remember the cartoon, but every time I hear him, my mind goes there.

Tonight while watching tv, he kept telling me how funny this one commercial with Jeff Gordan was. I was always out of the room. But I finally was here one time. It is actually a video I saw quite a while back. Jeff pranked a car salesman and took him for a test drive. He scared the bejesus out of him.

I found the whole video and showed him. He laughed until he cried. He just now made the comment he laughed so hard he gave himself a headache. It's so good to hear his laughter, even if it does come from a dumb guy car commercial. It's music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment