Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Snapshots

Pictures are so much more to me than pieces of paper with images on them. I can look at a picture and travel back in time to the exact moment it was taken. They are the physical representation of the moments in time that life brands on our soul. I LOVE pictures.

I've been sorting through tons and tons of pictures in the last few days. I still have quite a few more to go. But I've traveled to so many time periods. I've seen so many friends and loved ones. Every image makes me stop and remember the love I have for each and every one.

I'm glad I took all of the pictures that I have. I think of the numerous pictures I wish I had taken over the years. I try to remember the way people and things looked. But nothing beats having a face in print to remind you of every detail.

One of these days I will get all of my hard copy pictures scanned and organized. I'm slowly working on sorting and categorizing. Bit I'm having fun walking down memory lane until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment