Friday, May 10, 2013

Energy

Or lack thereof in my case. I'm operating on fumes. One week to go. Tomorrow we do the Hometown Honors interview in Roanoke for her valedictorianship. Then Sunday it is baccalaureate. Next week we have three tennis matches. Somewhere in there, I have to get the house cleaned and get set up for the party. Oh, and let's not forget that thing called work. I know I've talked about a clone before, but this coming week I really could use her!

But I'm setting my mind right now! I WILL enjoy every last second from now until graduation. I am not going to complain how tired I am, that the pace is impossible, or that I am grumpy. This last week is going to fly by, but I'm not going to wish it away. I am going to savor it as much as possible. Everything that needs done will manage to happen, one way or another. And I will greet it with a smile on my face. Power of positive thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment