Sunday, March 31, 2013

Overwhelmed

Last week I made the mistake of making a list of all the things I need to get done between now and August when Cass goes to college. The large majority of them have to be done in less than two months for her prom and/or graduation. I like to kid myself that I've become more type B like, but it's times like these when my manic type A goes into overdrive.

Tomorrow is a BIG day. Cass is off school for spring break for the day, and I'm going to put her to work. We are going to tie up a lot of the loose ends that are dangling right now. I sure hope I can be as successful in reality as I'm thinking in theory. She's going to love having to wake up before 10. I can hear her ranting already.

Today might be the last lazy day I'm allowed in some time. But if I can get things done now, I can enjoy the moments when they get here. It's time to kick my energizer bunny into warp speed.

And speaking of bunnies. Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment