Monday, March 25, 2013

Jumbled

My brain is darting in all sorts of directions today. I can't stay focused on much. I don't know if it's a symptom of old age, pre-menopause, or over usage. Sometimes I wonder if I even have a brain at all. I seem to forget more these days than I remember.

It could be the weather. It's the end of March and we're getting snow. What's up with that?! I don't like it and am ready for spring. I wish it would get here sooner rather than later. I could use some sun on my face for sure.

I needed to do a lot of things today, but didn't do them. I managed to make a few check marks, but nothing too terribly useful. I started the day with an email from a friend letting me know my account had been hacked. GREAT! And I think it has to do with my new computer. Something to figure out tomorrow.

Maybe I'll wake up on a different side of the bed tomorrow. Maybe not. But hopefully I'll wake up. That's what really matters, and I have to keep reminding myself of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment