Thursday, September 12, 2013

Summer

Mother Nature has been totally out of whack the last few seasons. We pretty much completely missed out on summer here on the mountain. Tonight when I was driving home from yoga, I had the windows down. It felt amazing. I immediately thought "This feels like a summer night". But it's the middle of September!!

I've been seeing pictures on FB of pumpkins and scarecrows. Everyone is posting food and recipes that scream FALL. I've found myself getting the urge to nest and hibernate. But these warm temperatures are much welcomed. You can never go wrong with sunshine!!

The calendar might say one thing, but the warm breeze is saying another. I could definitely go for a lot more days and evenings like we've been having. I just wish my buddy would get back home to enjoy it with me. Soon, very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment