Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waffle House

We are known for late night food runs in this family. When we lived in Charlotte, it was much easier to accomplish. Once we moved to the side of the mountain, our restaurant selection dwindled. So, late night, stuff your face till you want to puke, pig out fests happen at Waffle House in Mount Airy.

Tonight the run only includes me and Cass. It's usually me and Tony. We have hit Waffle Houses all over the country. He's a BIG fan of them. There are some that know him by name and know exactly what he orders.

My metabolism is definitely beyond eating such bad for me food, as well as so dang late. But oh we'll. You only live once, right?! I'm sure my stomach will hate me in the morning. But it will make for good memories down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment