Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shopping

There aren't too many words that make me cringe at the thought of them. Shopping is one of them! I'd rather take bamboo shoots under the fingernails than suffer the torture of it. Shopping with Cassidi is even more torturesome!!

Today was college dorm shopping. It's only the third such adventure. I sure hope it's the last! I don't think my pocketbook, or more importantly my nerves, can take it. Is amazing what a college kid needs these days.

I've been trying to make the most of the time were spending together. We don't have many days left until she's gone. After the shopping bonanza, we got dinner and a pedicure. We ended this evening watching a movie.

Man in the Moon. Dani reminds me a lot of both Cassidi and me. Tomboy through and through. Because Cass is so much like me, I'll never have far to look when I get to missing her. And if by chance I do get too lonely for her, I can always hop in the car and head to UVA. I'm sure she'll LOVE that. But I'd be willing to bet that if I promise a shopping trip or a pedicure, she won't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment