Thursday, July 11, 2013

Surprises

I'm not a very good receiver or giver of surprises. If I have a surprise for someone, it's virtually impossible for me to keep it a secret and wait. And getting a surprise usually catches me off guard, and I cry. Silly I know, but hey, that's me!

Just when I got all sad and sappy that Tony was leaving the country, he came home tonight. He still has not received word that the contract has gone through. At this point, it's just annoying. Being the i dotter and t crosser, I need a plan! This wishy washy crap isn't cutting it.

When these kinds of aggravated feelings churn up, I just have to smile. That means God isn't done with me just yet. I still have some learning and growing yet to do. You'd think he'd get tired of trying to teach me the same lessons over and over. Good thing he's a patient God! According to Tony, I'd try Job's patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment