Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Productivity

There was a time where I could work anyone under the table. I had a manger once that told me I got more accomplished in one day than 4 people. Those days are definitely behind me.

I still am a hard worker, don't get me wrong. But my productivity comes in spurts. After a really fruitful spell, I think to myself "Imagine what you could have accomplished had you worked like this all day?!" I usually think back to the extra sleep I got or the much needed rest I enjoyed and quickly dismiss that thought.

I still move at a different pace than Tony. He and I don't work well together for various reasons, but his SLOW approach to EVERYTHING makes me want to scream. He works 15 minutes and then takes a break for 30. Makes me NUTS! He usually likes it when I keep working straight through and finish whatever we're doing while he's on break. Of course he takes credit for completing the task. I think he does it just to see my head spin around. UGH!!

Today was a reasonably productive day. There are still things I would have liked to have accomplished. But they'll be there tomorrow, never fear. No one will do them in my absence, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment