Thursday, August 1, 2013

INFURIATED

I know I've ranted about our stupid legislative system before, but I have to rant again. This idiot in Ohio has my gears CRANKED!!! And the fact our system allowed this moron to basically slip through the cracks makes me want to punch someone.

So, he pleaded guilty on all counts against him to avoid the death penalty (what moron can we shoot that offered up a plea deal in the first place). I know the victims wanted to avoid a trial, but this man is a MONSTER. He deserves the death penalty for what he did, not only for himself, but to discourage anyone else thinking it's okay to do what he did.

True to his character, he flew the bird at the court system, the victims, and the world watching at his sentencing when he had the gall to stand there and blame the victims for his actions. He should not have been given an opportunity to speak. And when he started in with his rubbish, he should have been stopped. I guess he (and the court) didn't think he had traumatized his victims enough in 11 years.

As I was begging to be the one that could put a bullet between his eyes, my analytical side kicked in. I started the research on how much it will take Ohio to incarcerate him. He got life plus 1000 years. He's 53 now. Let's just say he lives to 70. It costs $164 a day in Ohio to house an inmate. In 13 years, tax payers will spend $1,023,000 on this animal.

Someone please tell me how that's a good investment?!  Spending a dollar on him is too much in my opinion! How about we give him a bullet between the eyes and give his victims that money instead to rebuild their lives. Again, I'll donate the bullet, the gun, and my driving time to Ohio, no problem.

I'm not even apologizing to those of you that I may offend with this one. I am PISSED OFF!! Our legal system has to make improvements. We are spending far too much money on criminals like this idiot. There is a LONG line of offenders like him and worse that we are wasting hard earned money on. Shoot them and throw them in the desert to let the bird peck their bones clean. Pretty daggone simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment