Friday, August 2, 2013

Couch Potato

I have no idea how Cass is going to go to college. She has become attached to her bed, Netflix, and the tv this summer. I told her recently that I was going to change the password when she went to school. She got VERY upset.

We haven't gotten a tv for her dorm room. She never watches regular tv anyway. She just got her new laptop and it hasn't been out of her lap since. I'm thinking it will become her tv, too.

Whenever I want to spend any time with her, I'm forced to endure non stop episodes of CSI. I come down to the dungeon and become a couch potato myself. Before she leaves, she is going to have to teach me how to use this dang DVR. I guess whenever I have a Cassidi cry session, I can come down here and watch an episode or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment